What Can You Expect From
- No Hype, Only Facts: We do not hype products in our kratom reviews. Everything you read at Epic Kratom is based on our research and honest opinion as fellow Kratom lovers. We publish it in order for you to be able to make the right product decisions.
Meet the Team
Why Was Epic Kratom Started?
We started Epic Kratom because we got tired of:
- Mainstream doctors telling us there is nothing they can do to heal us
- Mainstream doctors pushing addictive and damaging pharmaceuticals when healthier and safer options are available
- Supplements that don't work
Epic Kratom's Editorial Guidelines
At Epic Kratom, our #1 priority is our readers. Which is why we wanna share with you our content guidelines so you better understand our aim to supply you only quality information.
- Content shall not be compromised by advertisers influence, which is why we run minimum ads on our site.
- Content must be honest, accurate and researched-backed.
- Reviews should be based on the real attributes of the product, facts and be objective, not influenced by advertisers of third party offers.
- Our staff are responsible for creating quality content, including articles, infographics, and reviews.
- Reviews are based on Epic Kratom's staff’s analysis and reflect their opinions.
- Staff does not receive any paid compensation from third parties or advertisers.
How We Make Money
We believe everyone should be able to treat their health issues in the safest and most healthy way possible.
But how do we make money? Some of our sponsors compensate us, which may influence what products we choose to review, but does not affect our opinions or conclusions about them. Our reviews are always honest!
Bottom line? We’re on your side, even if it means we don’t make a cent...
What Kind of Studies Are Included in Epic Kratom's Content?
We are a evidence-based website.
We include the best scientific studies on all topics we write about. Unfortunately for some, great studies might not exist.
Because of this, we will sometimes include lower-quality studies such as animal studies, and test tube studies to support conclusions.
But please be aware that these types of studies will not always apply to humans.
Animal studies often contain extremely higher dosages than human studies as well as the biological difference between mice and humans.
These studies can be suggestive to an effect, but they are in no way proof.
Join Our Newsletter
Epic Kratom is updated every week with the best kratom articles and product reviews. The best way to always receive new updates is to subscribe to our newsletter:
Follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
We are active on those channels and always free to answer any questions you might have: