Are you looking for the right type of Bali Kratom strains? The leaves and extracts of the kratom evergreen tree have been used in Asia to treat a variety of conditions.
Locals use it both as a sedative and also a stimulant. When administered in high doses then it has sedative effects but in lower doses it acts as a stimulant.
Researchers refer to kratom extracts as a kind of complex stimulant. It functions like analgesics and opioids.
What is Bali Kratom?
There is a bit of legal controversy regarding kratom and its use in the USA and some parts of the world. Some countries legally allow the use of this herbal product and there are some that prohibit it.
According to the FDA and policies by the DEA, all forms of kratom are categorized as a type of herbal product. In other words it is not a substance that is prohibited under the Controlled Substances Act.
However, do take note that kratom still cannot be advertised as a remedy for any specific type of medical condition. Simply put, licensed medical doctors can’t prescribe it to their patients.
Nevertheless the number of people who use Bali kratom is increasing. It is marketed and used as a nutritional supplement and people recognize its health benefits.
Suffice it to say, there is a need for more medical studies to confirm the medicinal benefits of this herbal product.
Uses of Kratom
This herbal product is used widely as a form of traditional medicine as a type of enhancer to increase the productivity work efficiency of local folks in Southeast Asia. In eastern traditional medicine, people chew kratom leaves to reduce pain, increase appetite, and improve energy levels.
Some people even compare its libido increasing effects to coca and khat, which also known to increase sex drive.
Note that the leaves of this herb are also extracted and used as a form of natural anesthetic. These same extracts are also used locally as a treatment for intestinal infections, diarrhea, and a reliable cough treatment.
Kratom as an Opioid Withdrawal Treatment
It is true that it is not approved as a treatment for withdrawal from opioids. One of the reasons for this is the fact that there are no formal clinical trials that test its effectiveness as a potential treatment.
In short, there are not clinical studies that either deny or affirm the effectiveness of kratom extracts as a withdrawal treatment.
However, the available testimonial evidence that is available hints at its potential medicinal use. For instance, there are an increasing number of people who use kratom extracts for chronic pain as a form of self-treatment or self-managed pain treatment.
As early as 1836, people have been using kratom in Thailand and Malaysia as a substitute for their opium use. This shows that there is potential for its use in easing out of one’s addiction.
According to a 2020 survey conducted by the US DEA, people use kratom for the following uses:
- Opioid withdrawal
- Pain relief
This survey shows the potential use of these herbal extracts. Note that it takes five to ten minutes for kratom leaf powder, capsule, and others to take effect; its effects can last up to five hours.
The following are the different Bali Kratom strains.
- White Vein Bali Kratom
This strain of kratom is rarer compared to the other strains, which may contribute to its higher price in stores. It is used as a mood enhancer though with a mild euphoric effect.
Since this variant is quite rare, you may have a hard time to find a store that sells them and you may have to order the leaves or extracts from abroad.
- Red Vein Bali Kratom
This is the most common strain of this herbal extract. As such it is the most commonly distributed variant and is valued for its stress relieving and analgesic effects.
It may also be a good option if you’re looking for something that can help with anxiety and insomnia symptoms.
Apart from inducing relaxation and pain relief, it may also help ease withdrawal symptoms from opioid and alcohol use. It may also help enhance one’s mood when taken in proper amounts.
How and Where to Buy Bali Kratom
There are certain legalities that you need to consider when buying kratom in stores or online. There are several factors that you should consider when shopping for this herbal extract.
- Check if the store you’re buying it from has the particular strain that you need. Many stores carry different strains so be careful to choose the right strain.
- Find out how reliable the store is. Read customer reviews and participate in kratom forums that talk about manufacturers and the products as well.
- Do your research and learn about the legalities of using kratom products in your area. Determine if there are any licensing requirements to sell them and see if there is a directory or list of companies can sell them legally.
- Check the delivery and shipping guarantees by the supplier. Check the reviews to see if they have any delivery issues.
- How long has the distributor been operating? Find out how well they handle logistics problems and product returns.
- Find out if they sell select their kratom by the leaves’ potency and maturity. These two factors affect the quality of the products.
- How good is their customer service? Is there a number that you can call and are there any other communications channels and self-help solutions provided on their website?
- Find out if the distributor gives refunds. What if the kratom powder or extract you purchased isn’t what you were looking for; how good is their refund policy?
These are some of the factors that you should consider when purchasing Bali kratom. Choose the right kratom strains based on the effects that you are looking for and purchase only from reliable and authorized stores in your area.