It’s hard to find kratom tincture for sale on the market today. But the good news is, you can make your own.
What Is Kratom Tincture?
Kratom tincture is a blend derived from the extraction of active alkaloids present in kratom. The result is a highly concentrated solution which is diluted in a solvent. This solvent is typically alcohol.The most commonly used is Ethanol. This is because of its 25% alcohol and 75% organic substance composition.
This extract will contain all the essential elements of kratom. The concentrated mixture is the reason why making a kratom tincture is one of the best ways to make a potent kratom blend and to enjoy the benefits.
Benefits of Kratom Tincture
How to Make a Kratom Tincture
The process of making kratom tincture is not difficult. Just follow the steps below and you will be successful in making your own tincture.
- Prepare your supplies and tools.
● Measuring cups / Scale - To make the perfect kratom tincture, precise measurement is key. This is also to ensure safety.
● Glass container or Chemical Resistant Bottle - This is where you would put the mixture. Glass containers are useful but they need to be sealed. You can also use a chemical resistant bottle. Use tin foil in covering this.
● PH strips Used to measure the PH
● Strainer / Cheese Cloth to separate the kratom solid from the tincture
● Funnel to transfer the tincture into the containers without spilling.
● Dark Amber Tincture Bottle - These are the bottles in which you would put your tinctures. The amber glass bottles protect the tincture from light.
- The next step is to prepare the ingredients.
● Kratom Powder or Kratom Leaves - To make the tincture, you can use kratom powder or leaves. Also, you have to choose the right kratom strains.
● Alcohol - Use ethanol.
● Citric Acid - This can help the alkaloids remain in salt form. The kratom extract could then retain its therapeutic benefits.
- Use the measuring cup and kitchen scale to measure the kratom powder or leaves. The ideal starting point is 4 ounces of kratom powder.
- Start mixing the kratom and alcohol. Put the kratom and the alcohol in the glass container or chemical resistant bottle. The recommended composition is 1 liter of alcohol to 8 ounces of kratom.
- Add Citric Acid to the mixture. For the tincture to acidify, add the citric acid. The PH level should be 4 or below. In order to check, use the PH strips. This process would convert the powder or leaves into a salt like a form that will make the extraction easier.
- Seal the extract in a jar and shake it. After shaking, keep the extract in a dark area for around a week. Keep it away from the sunlight.This process will intensify the elements and make the kratom more potent.
- Shake the jar again before using the the cheese cloth or strainer to separate the raw materials. After that, put the separated extract again into the container.
- Evaporate the kratom extract until the extract is reduced to half.
- After evaporating, put the liquid in the amber bottles. Using the funnel, transfer the liquid into the amber bottles. Label the bottle and include the date that you made it.
- Store the tincture into a cool, dry and dark place.This will preserve the kratom and its effectiveness. You can use the kratom for a year after you made it.
Using Kratom Tincture
To use the kratom, we recommend using a dropper because it’s more accurate.
Kratom tincture is usually consumed sublingually.
Place 1-2 drops under your tongue. Get it a few minutes to be absorbed by your body. Try not to swallow the substance.
You’ll usually feel the effects in just 10 to 15 minutes.
Best Kratom Tincture in the Market
It’s not that hard to make Kratom tincture but not everyone has enough time to make it. If you don’t want to make your own kratom tincture, try FSE Kratom Extract. It has all the benefits of a DIY kratom tincture. It’s of the highest quality and all natural.
If you want a superb kratom experience, making or buying a tincture is a good idea. This is a highly potent form and will allow you to greatly enjoy the benefits of kratom.